Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings will not be confirmed until we have received the signed form and deposit, and we have notified you of the acceptance of both in writing.
- A deposit of £50 per week is payable on booking. If we are unable to confirm your booking, this amount will be returned in full.
- The balance of the monies due is payable a minimum of 6 weeks before arrival. Where a booking is made less than 6 weeks before arrival, the full rental is payable when booking. In respect of TT fortnight the balance of monies due is payable 4 months before arrival.
- In the event of you cancelling the holiday equal to or in excess of forty-two days before the date of arrival, the booking fee is forfeited. If you cancel within forty-one days of your arrival, you will be liable for the full balance due unless we can re-let the property. In respect of TT fortnight, if you cancel at any time after receipt of payment, then the full payment is forfeit unless we are able to re-let the property. We would recommend that you take out holiday insurance to cover unexpected eventualities.
- The main condition of acceptance of any booking is that good care is taken of the property and it’s contents, and that it is left clean and tidy
- A security deposit of £50 is payable with the final balance, which will be totally refunded if no damage, breakages or spillages should occur. You should be aware that all damages and breakages are the responsibility of yourselves and your guests, and their costs are refundable on demand.
- Our wish is to provide high quality clean accommodation, and we would ask for your to co-operation to assist us in ensuring that the property is in good condition for anyone that will follow you.
- If there should be any cause for complaint or damage to the property or it’s contents, this must be reported to us immediately – this will enable us to investigate and deal with immediately. It is to late to report it to us after you have left – our aim is to ensure that you have a wonderful holiday in the Isle of Man, and if we can help in any way, please let us know.
- No liability is accepted for any loss, damage, sickness or invalidity howsoever caused which may be sustained during your holiday, to you as the temporary tenant, or any member of the party, or invited person, or any vehicle and it’s contents or any possession of you, your guests, or any member of your party.
- Any liability on the part of the owner to any client arising in any way out of the booking shall be limited to the actual amount paid by the client, and shall in no case include any consequential loss or damage.
- Subject to individual request and agreement by ourselves, holidays will normally be from Saturday to Saturday, starting from 2.00 pm on the arrival day until 10.00am on departure day.
- Prices are inclusive of VAT and all services and facilities.